D’Andre Lampkin is founder of Care Staffing Professionals and since August 2018, serves as the Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Lampkin is a seasoned public servant with a strong community service background and experience in starting and leading program initiatives. He serves as Board Chair and board member of several community advisory and non-profit boards.
His research in areas of domestic and international policy has been published in the William & Mary Environment Law and Policy Review and University of Oregon’s Journal of Environmental Law and Litigation. His work and research in Mental Health, as it relates to improving law enforcement’s response, has been published in the International Journal of Mental Health and Human Resilience.
Skills and Advantages
Emergency Management 90%
Project Management 85%
- Fifteen years of professional experience Public Service Sector
- Professional and Graduate Degree in Emergency Management
- Experienced partner in Mental Health collaborative
- Excellent knowledge of developing working groups
- Passionate about public service
- Good in managing time and organizing tasks
- Analysis of models, process engineering