(2 Year AHA Certification)
This is a Provider level course designed for first-time participants and those who have expired cards.
THE BLS CPR CLASS COVERS:
• Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
• Conscious and Unconscious Choking for victims of all ages
• Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use and special considerations
• Breathing Barriers, Bag Valve Masks, and 2 Rescuer CPR
• Cardiopulmonary Emergencies and Special Resuscitation Situations
Recommended for: MDs, RNs, EMTs, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Medical Personnel
This course is approximately 4 hours
TEXTBOOK IS REQUIRED FOR THE COURSE, if you do not have a textbook you will be asked to purchase one during checkout or the day of class for $18.